Outdoor reacreation activities 

There are many different types of outdoor recreation activties there is no one that is better than another. Some regions support the ability to take part in certain activities more than others, such as in PA we wont be surfing anytime soon, but they wpn't be hiking or biking mountains and valleys like we do either. We in PA have so many to choose from because we have all four seasons which we are very fortunate to have. You can do water sports in lakes and rivers all summer and still take part in some amazing skiing in the winter and early spring. The list of activties is endless and always growing as outdoor sports grow and grow. Always rememeber that it is never too late to pick up a new recreational activity and most of these you can take part in your entire life.

Comments

  1. Pennsylvania really does have a bit of every kind of outdoor activity. There is a plethora of activities to choose from that are outdoors, even if it's snowing! As you said, there are water sports, hiking, biking, and the list could go on and on. Plus, they're all good for you! I thought you made some great point in your post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. PA is very big on activity's I can't agree with you anymore. I feel like a lot of people have their own activity's they love to do and only stick to that. I want people to realize that it's also really good to try new activity's because you may end of loving it. I love the topic you choose and very different from other. Definitely caught my eye keep up on this topic would love to hear more.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog